1. Will my personal information be shared with third parties?
2. I am having problems logging into my account
If you receive a message stating that your email address/password is not recognised - please follow the steps below:
- Please clear your cache and browser history. Close and open a new browser.
- Make sure you are using the same email address and password you registered with.
- If you are unable to recall your password, click on “forgot your password?” link on the page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and a link will be sent to you to create a new password for your account
If you enter your password incorrectly three times, your account will be locked for 30 minutes. You will need to close and open a new browser after 30 minutes to re-sign in. If you continue to experience problems, please email email@example.com with the details and screenshots of the error.
3. Do you offer product samples?
Unfortunately, we do not offer product samples. However, we do have a skin bar available at all our centres if you intend to try the products and our professional and experienced beauty consultants or Trichologists will be happy to assist. We would be able to arrange for a skin/hair analysis and consultation before you purchase any of our products. Just call us at 18007777111 to arrange for an appointment.
4. Am I able to return the products?
We accept returns for damaged products purchased through our website. Should you receive a damaged product, please kindly email our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of the date of delivery receipt. Upon receiving confirmation from our customer service, please proceed to ship the product back to us within 5 days after getting the email confirmation. All shipping fees shall be borne by the customer unless otherwise stated.
For the avoidance of doubt, a defect in the external packaging of the product shall not constitute a damaged product for the purposes of our return policy.